I wanted to issue an apology regarding my embarrassing spelling and verbiage errors in yesterday's post.
Today I read in horror as I noticed the words I had written on the bottom of yesterday's post. Apparently "Just breath" is the new way to spell "breathe."
My favorite is when I said that something was as hard as "pulling hair" when of course I meant "pulling teeth." But hey, I guess pulling hair can be hard too, right?
My lesson to take away from this is that I should not blog past eleven at night. Clearly. My former students would get a real kick out of my lack of spelling, grammar, and punctuation skills.
Today I went to my first yoga class and let's just say that my entire body hurts. So does my heart and my mind. I know myself, and just contemplating the idea of CP or thinking about the months and months (possibly years) of feeding therapy we have ahead of us has gotten me really down.
I really need a vacation. Or another trip to Disneyland. (We took Sweet B last week, even though it wasn't the most financially responsible thing, but hey, we had a blast!)
On the bright side, and there always is one, today Sweet B ate well (and by well I mean about two tablespoons of food!). She waved at us several times, said "Uh oh" and "dog" and maybe "daddy." She spun beads with her daddy, would wait for him to spin them, and then had her turn again. She walked around in her walker (backwards of course) and grabbed my iphone to play with and mischievously looked at me when she took it away from me. She giggled and giggled when doing push-ups on my chest while refusing to take a nap. She is becoming her own little person and I've got to say, she is turning into a real jokester just like her daddy. Lately her biggest game is pulling out her feeding tube just to hear me scream, and then she smirks at me and belly laughs. I think her and her daddy plot how to best tease me.
I've still go to do posts about a very special necklace given to me a few months ago, her room makeover, and our recent trip to Disneyland. Unfortunately, I had to interrupt those posts for the recent possible news, but I promise to do those soon, okay?
*It's past eleven at night. I promised I wouldn't blog past eleven at night. I already see mistakes. Oh well. I've got more pressing issues to think about.
**Thank you to those of you who read my blog and offer your encouragement. It means the world to me, and frankly, it's what is holding me up right now (you and my little Sweet B and her spunk).



LOL, since I can't spell, I didn't even notice. I often wonder what people think about my Facebook posts. At least on my Blog I can spell check it first, although that wouldn't help with either of the errors you pointed out :))
ReplyDelete