A few days ago when her teacher was here, her teacher said, "No no no" when she was talking to me. Sweet B curled up her lips and said, "No no no!" It was so precious. The three adults in the room all yelled, "Did you hear that?!!!"
She is also sitting up and playing with things on the floor, changing them from hand to hand, and shifting her weight so much better than she has in the past. She still pushes back but not nearly as much.
My three-legged poodle Charm and her have been playing catch. I kid you not! Charm kicks the ball to her. She pushes it back to Charm! Then I clap for her and she claps with pride. I really have got to get video of this.
Sweet B has been learning how to wave. She turns her hand towards her and moves her fingers. She will be waving soon!
When I read to her, she pats the pages. She is also very picky about wanting to turn the pages herself. She gets annoyed with me very easily.
Her legs are moving much more. When we pick her up she moves her legs like crazy, and that was unheard of before. I feel so badly for her because she lays on the floor and moves like crazy (almost seizure-like) because she wants so badly to move and explore but she can't get her body to cooperate yet. But she will.
I have a feeling that she is on the cusp of doing a lot of things. I hear it in her language. I see it in her gross-motor skills. I feel it in her little attitude that she gives us when she doesn't want to do something.
Have I mentioned how smart she is? Because she really is.
This little girl is going to astonish us all. Actually, she already has.



amazing news, go B!!!! Hoping this is the start of you guys turning a corner.
ReplyDelete