My hubby and I are beyond tired. Sweet B wakes up all night refluxing, because she is on the feeding pump all night, which keeps fluids in her belly. We can't give her all of her food during the day because she throws it all up. The three of us are beyond tired. Hubby and I are anxious and we know that what is happening is not right.
Tomorrow he will call her pediatric surgeon and ask for the fundolipication for her. The reflux is ruining her eating, her sleeping, and our well-being. It is not healthy for either of us. She needs sleep.
The thought of her going under anesthesia again makes me sick. The thought of her being set back again from surgery makes me sick. The thought of staying in the hospital again makes me sick.
I wish we had a nurse to watch her at night so that we know that she is not aspirating. I wish that we had help. I wish that we weren't so overwhelmed. I wish that I wasn't so afraid.



How can you not be scared? This is a scary situation. You wouldn't be a mom if you weren't scared!
ReplyDeleteI hope that you're all able to get some sleep soon.
Wish there was something I could do or say to help. Just know that I'm praying for all of you.
ReplyDeletePoor B! I wish this eating stuff wasn't so hard for all of you.
ReplyDeleteThis is so hard, I'm so sorry. Thinking of you all.
ReplyDelete